- [[22J090214]] - Ideas for more zettel-like notes
- [[22K011856]] - Cabin in the great north woods
- [[22K011906]] - Dreams of home
- [[22K060016]] - Dirtbagging it
- [[22K100041]] - Seperation of concerns on Erlking
- [[22K100045]] - Code labs
- [[22K100106]] - Places to live
- [[22K122333]] - Revision Star Trek as toxically mascluine
- [[22L021923]] - Remote work requires a different set of softskills
- [[22L112212]] - On smoking pipes
- [[22O011800]] - Entity Component Systems
- [[22U092317]] - Reflections on "Frameworks Harm Maintenance"
- [[23A002204]] - Desolation Peak
Create a new directory underdocuments or notes called "Lab" and begin incorporating [[zettels]] that record snippets of useful code such as examples of various programming languages, design patterns, or other useful features. Consider how to make mix both documentation and executible code in these files.